Youth & College Division: shall be to inform youth of the problem affecting African Americans and other racial and ethnic minorities; to advance the economic, education, social and political status of African Americans and other people; to stimulate an appreciation of the African Diaspora and other people of color’s contribution to civilization; and to develop an intelligent, militant effective youth leadership.
Vision: Developing a New Generation of Leadership
- Leadership and Activism Training
- Proactive Political and Community Activism
- Recruitment of new Youth Units
- Public awareness of the necessity of youth involvement
- To be the leaders and trendsetters in the area of youth leadership and civil rights training